INTRO AND SUMMARY
Your privacy is important to B Social Media Eood (“Vinebi” or “we”). In this policy, we want to inform you about how we process your personal data and about your rights. Personal data is any information that can be connected to you as a private person, for example name and contact information.
In short, this is why we process your data:
- To the extent necessary for handling and delivering your order.
- To give you offers and inspiration both by newsletters, text message and by targeted marketing in social media, and other media online and offline.
- To communicate with you and answer your questions.
- To ask you about VINEBI and your experience with us.
- To remind you of an abandoned shopping cart and to provide our picture wall feature.
- To create and maintain a customer account (incl. features such as favorites).
- To comply with mandatory law (e.g. consumer and accounting law).
You have several rights according to data protection law. For example you always have a right to object against marketing.
Do you want to know more? Please read our detailed explanations below. Below you can read more about how, why and for how long period weprocess your personal data.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
B Social Media Eood, with Bulgarian company registration number BG204752842 , is responsible for the processing of your personal data. Please note also that our payment provider(s) process personal data collected through our site upon purchase and are independently responsible for their processing.
If you want to contact us regarding our processing of your personal data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
WHO CAN GAIN ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Your personal information is processed primarily by us at B Social Media Eood. We will never sell your personal data. In some cases, we share your personal data in order to fulfill our obligations to you in a good and efficient manner:
- In order for us to ensure that you pay us, our payment provider(s) will gain access to your personal data.
- In order for us to deliver your goods to your home address or to a postal agent, and to handle any returns, we will share your personal data with a carrier.
- To collect and publish your reviews on our website we share your personal data with the supplier that provide the technical solution to collect and publish such reviews.
- We will share your personal data with IT suppliers that process the personal data on behalf of us as processors to assist us with IT-services.
If you want more detailed information about who we share your personal data with, please feel free to contact us.
DO WE TRANSFER YOUR PERSONAL DATA OUTSIDE OF THE EU/EEA?
B Social Media Eood generally process your personal data within the EU/EEA, but in a few cases we use suppliers from countries outside of the EU/EEA. When transferring your personal data outside of the EU/EEA, B Social Media Eood will ensure there is an adequate level of protection.
B Social Media Eood may transfer your personal data to the USA and our supplier that provides a service for sending newsletters and our suppliers that provides services for marketing relevant products and to make our website as relevant as possible.
Any US suppliers we may use have certification according to Privacy Shield. Privacy Shield is an agreement between the EU and the USA, which rationale is to protect the fundamental rights of Europeans and to ensure legal certainty for businesses transferring personal data to the USA. American companies are able to sign up to be Privacy Shield certified with the U.S. Department of Commerce. Such department will then verify that the suppliers’ privacy policies comply with high data protection standards.
If you have any questions about how we share your personal data or if you want the information appropriate safety measures we have, please contact us.
HOW AND WHY DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We collect and process the following personal data about you when you visit our website, or if you voluntarily provide us with it when ordering, creating a customer account, or registering for our newsletter:
- Your contact information including your email address
- Your account details from the ordering process
- Online identifiers
What are online identifiers? When you visit a website, your browser sends information about your browser type and version, your operating system, your referrer URL, your IP address, the file name, your access status, the amount of transferred data, the date and time of the server request. This information is pseudonymised and doesn’t personally identify you.
We process your data for the following purposes:
- Contacting you
- Promotional purposes
- Quality assurance
- Our statistics
- Processing your sales contract
- Sending our newsletter
We process your data in accordance with the following legal basis:
- With your consent (article 6, paragraph 1, lit. a) GDPR)
- To execute a sales contract with you (article 6, paragraph 1 lit. b) GDPR)
- When a legitimate interest on our part applies (article 6, paragraph 1, lit. f) GDPR), namely for the improvement of our service, the protection against misuse, and for our statistics
We forward your personal data to contracted service providers that we use to complete your order (e.g. manufacturers, shipping partners or payment service providers).
The data we receive comes from you (including data about the devices you are using).
Duration of storage
We will store your data:
- If you have consented to the processing of your data, until you withdraw this consent, otherwise after 6 months, or, depending on the specific type of data, in accordance with the relevant storage period prescribed by law.
- If we need the data to implement a contract, at most for as long as the contractual relationship with you is in effect, or for as long as legal retention periods are applicable.
- If we use your data on the basis of our legitimate interests, at most so long as it does not outweigh your interest to have this data deleted or anonymised.
When processing your data, we pursue the following legitimate interests:
- The improvement of our service
- The protection against misuse
Recipients or categories of recipients of personalised data
When processing your data, we work with the following service providers who have access to your data:
- Shipping partners
- Web hosting providers
- Providers of social media platforms
- Providers of web analysis tools
PROCESSING TO MANAGE YOUR CUSTOMER ACCOUNT
In order to manage your customer account we process your personal data for the performance of our contract with you. If you do not provide us with personal data for this purpose, we will not be able to provide you with your customer account.
For what purposes do we process your personal data?
What personal data do we process?
What is our legal basis for processing your personal data?
For how long do we process your personal data for the specific purpose?
Your name, personal identification number , email address, mobile number, cookies and IP-address, user name, user name and the postal address you want us to deliver your products to.
We store your personal data from when you make a purchase and for two (2) years from your last login or until you ask us to remove your account.
August 3, 2018